Run, Jump & Throw Clubs (Ages 5-12)
Registration is open for the next block of "Run, Jump & Throw" (RJT) clubs with 9 week blocks from April to June.
The full programme for the next block, with all sessions based at the athletics track at Craigswood Sports Centre, is:
- Monday 5.30 pm - 6.15 pm (Ages 5-6)
- Monday 6.15 pm - 7.15 pm (Ages 7-9)
- Monday 7.15 pm - 8.30 pm (Ages 10-12)
- Wednesday 5.30 pm - 6.15 pm (Ages 5-6)
- Wednesday 6.15 pm - 7.15 pm (Ages 7-9)
- Friday 3.00 pm - 3.45 pm (Ages 5-6)
- Friday 4.00 pm - 5.00 pm (Ages 7-9)
- Friday 5.15 pm - 6.30 pm (Ages 10-12)
- Saturday 10.00 am - 11.00 am (Ages 7-9)
- Saturday 11.15 am - 12.30 pm (Ages 10-12)
What is RJT?
RJT is a programme designed to give children a fun opportunity to participate in athletics activities all year round. The sessions are tailored to suit children of all skill levels from beginners to those who have already taken part in introductory athletics programmes, holiday courses or local community competitions.
The RJT programme offer children a wide variety of athletics events and techniques, and focuses on the fundamental movement skills, important in every child's development.
How do I register?
Visit the RJT section of the club website or use the links below to register and pay the session fee online.
Posted on Saturday 16 March 2019