Club Captain Nominations for 2018/2019
With the summer season almost over, we're now looking for nominations for club captains for the 2018/2019 season.
With this prestigious role, you'll be able to use your experience as an athlete to help inspire the younger athletes and shape the future of the club.
Some of the expectations for the club captains are:
- Act as a role model and set a positive example to other athletes
- Encourage and support other athletes at training and competitions
- Attend team competitions (e.g. SUPERteams) to support younger club athletes
- Provide athlete feedback to the club's Board of Trustees
- Help at club events if you're not competing
- Regularly attend club training sessions and club competitions
If you would like more information about the club captain roles, please speak to Alistair at training.
During October, all club members will get a chance to cast their votes online for their choice of male and female club captains, with the results announced later in October.
Many thanks to our 2017/2018 club captains, Eve Allison and Abby Duncan, for their excellent contribution to the club over the last 18 months.
Posted on Sunday 2 September 2018