Club Captain Nominations for 2019/2020
We're looking for nominations for club captains for the 2019/2020 season.
With this prestigious role, you'll be able to use your experience as an athlete to help inspire the younger athletes and shape the future of the club.
Some of the expectations for the club captains are:
- Act as a role model and set a positive example to other athletes
- Encourage and support other athletes at training and competitions
- Attend competitions (incl. SUPERteams, Relays, RJT Grand Prix) to support younger club athletes
- Provide athlete feedback to the club's Board of Trustees
- Help at club events if you're not competing
- Regularly attend club training sessions and club competitions
If you would like more information about the club captain roles, please speak to Alistair at training.
Later in October, all club members will get a chance to cast their votes online for their choice of male and female club captains, with the results announced at the start of November.
Many thanks to our 2018/2019 club captains, Iona McDonald and Ricky Arthurs for their outstanding contribution to the club over the last 12 months.
Posted on Thursday 3 October 2019